- Working with the Magento eCommerce platform to develop and maintain high-quality eCommerce websites.
- You will also need to be able to effectively communicate with clients and team members to understand project requirements and deliverables.
- Configuring and customizing Magento themes and extensions.
- Developing custom Magento modules and integrations.
- Optimizing Magento performance & scalability.
- Troubleshooting Magento errors and issues.
- Providing support for live Magento sites.
- Updating the features and functionality of existing Magento sites.
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
- Paid Training Program
- Periodic Virtual engagement activities
- Opportunity to work on exciting clients
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team
- An opportunity to learn new things every day
- Onsite opportunities