- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, blogs, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Proven SEM experience managing Google PPC campaigns.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools like Google Analytics,
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
- Paid Training Program
- Periodic Virtual engagement activities
- Opportunity to work on exciting clients
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional, and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team
- An opportunity to learn new things every day
- Onsite opportunities