- Conduct user research and analyse user needs and behaviours.
- Develop wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to visualise design concepts.
- Create intuitive and visually appealing UI designs based on user-centred design principles.
- Collaborate with developers and stakeholders to ensure the feasibility and implementation of design solutions.
- Conduct usability testing and gather user feedback to iterate and improve the design.
- Plan and conduct user research studies, such as interviews, surveys, and usability testing.
- Analyse and interpret user data and behavior to identify user needs and pain points.
- Create user personas and user journey maps to inform design decisions.
- Collaborate with designers and stakeholders to translate research findings into actionable design improvements.
- Advocate for the user throughout the design process.
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma, iOS, Android and Design Systems.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
- Paid Training Program
- Periodic Virtual engagement activities
- Opportunity to work on exciting clients
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional, and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team
- An opportunity to learn new things every day
- Onsite opportunities